Connecting fitting for appliance doors, For built-in refrigerators behind furniture doors
Art. no. 568.16.020
- As a hotel minibar
- In retirement homes
- At a patient's bedside
- In an office or work room
- In a guest room or hobby room
- Minimal energy consumption
- Made in Europe, often even Made in Germany
- Certified in accordance with EU eco-audit and EMAS, ROHS compliant
- Can be put in the majority of locations due to their compact dimensions
- Maintenance-free, due to having no moving parts
- Built-in versions that can be fully integrated are available
- Tried and tested for higher cooling power (Climate class SN)
- At least 200 cm2 fan cross-section for inlet air and outlet air
- 20 mm distance from rear of refrigerator to furniture
- Direct connection from absorber device to ventilation duct.
Absorber refrigerators: Your silent partner
Your refrigerator operates in total silence! No noise whatsoever ... just perfectly cooled drinks and food whenever you want them!
The latest generation of absorber refrigerators does exactly this: Not only are they silent, they are also compact and reliable. They are particularly suitable for locations, in which rest from work or sleep are not to be disturbed:
Important installation note
Only optimal ventilation will keep energy consumption low and cooling power high.
Please therefore note:
All refrigerators supplied without contents.
Dometic Minibars which are not available in our stocked product range can be ordered under Cat. No. 535.12.999.