Careers at Häfele
We are passionately committed to being the best at what we do and we realise that this success is down to the people we employ. We thrive on a collaborative team culture and investing in nurturing our employees to fulfil their career ambitions. As a market leader, we have a keen ambition for growth so we need to build our team with talented and like-minded people to help us realise these goals.
Auckland Sales Account Manager – West / Central Auckland
Seeking an exciting opportunity to develop with a leader in the Hardware industry?
Apply your skills and techniques and become one of the team at Hafele NZ.
There is a role currently available in the Hafele sales team to service the Central – West Auckland areas, key skills and attributes we require are:
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Sales experience and or industry Cabinetry – Joinery knowledge and experience.
- Be able to manage your own area and work unsupervised
- Have strong planning and time management skills
- Strong negation skills
- Must be a driven go getter and have the ability to problem solve
This role plays a part in the overall success of the Hafele team, the successful person needs to be able to follow company strategy and assist their team to develop together.
If this sounds like you or someone you know expressions of interest can be directed to:
Hafele PLC Manager